- Cast Bronze White Bronze by Coppersmith Creations
- Coppersmith Creations bronze vessels are hand-crafted using traditional sand casting methods.
- Some finishing marks, minor pitting, and small color anomalies are the distinguishing traits of our handcrafted bronze sinks.
- Patinas will vary a little with each sink.
- Each sink receives a coat of wax which gives our sinks a rich, natural luster and slows the natural oxidation process.
- A maintenance coat of any wax may be applied periodically to maintain this finish.
Care & Maintenance
- Wipe the basin dry with a soft cloth after each use.
- Clean with a non-bleach mild soap.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh detergents, as these will compromise or remove the oxidized surface.
- Avoid the use of anti-bacterial soaps. Do not allow toothpaste or any kind of corrosive materials to sit on the surface of the sink.
- When water no longer forms beads on the surface of the basin, re-apply another coat of paste wax.
- Expect the patina to change naturally over time.
- To get rid of spotting caused by hard water, dilute white vinegar with an equal amount of water and fill sink or wipe on with a soft cloth.
- Allow to soak for several minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- White bronze has a satin finish and is the actual color of the bronze material.
- It will take on a slightly darker, richer patina over time. If desired or in response to staining or spotting, the finish may be taken back to the original color of the underlying material by using a Scotchbrite pad or copper cleaner.
- The surface can then be allowed to naturally patina. Do not use any type of abrasive or metal polish.
- Wax should be reapplied as needed. IMPORTANT: Do not use plumber’s putty when installing drain.