Copper Freestanding Tub
Double-Slipper Copper Freestanding Tub by Coppersmith Creations has beautifully designed hammered exterior and interior giving the copper a warm, rustic look. Horizontal ribbing and precisely formed rivets make this double-slipper an eye-catching piece for any home.
- Double-Slipper Copper Tub
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness:16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Tub Weight Uncrated: 77.1107 kg
- Tub Weight Crated: 127.006 kg
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 32″ W x 31″ H (± 1″).
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 33″ W x 32″ H (± 1″).
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: Not Included. Can be cut at the site during installation.
Why buy this Copper Freestanding Tub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: