Copper Pedestal Tub Nickel Interiors
The Copper Pedestal Tub Nickel Interiors features a smooth plinth with ribbing, a rolled rim and a hammered texture. This tub’s nickel interior beautifully contrasts its antique copper exterior.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: Yes
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 61″ Dimensions: 61″ L x 31″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity without/with overflow: 75/65 gallons.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 32″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity without/with overflow: 97/80 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Pop Up Bathtub Waste : This bathtub comes with a pop up bathtub waste for ease of drainage.
Why buy this Copper Pedestal Tub Nickel Interiors
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: