Double Bowl Vine Design Front Apron Copper Kitchen Sink 60-40 Split
Double Bowl Vine Design Front Apron Copper Kitchen Sink 60-40 Split is a farmhouse copper kitchen sink. This copper kitchen sink has embossed front apron vine design and comes in hammered antique finish.
- Outer – 42″ x 22″ x 9″
- Larger Bowl – 22.5″ x 19″ x 9″
- Smaller Bowl – 15″ x 19″ x 9″
- Weight: 24.625 Kg
- Hammered Surface
- Antique Copper Finish
- Embossed front apron vine design
- Drain holes are at the corner of each bowl.
Other Variations of Double Bowl Copper Kitchen Sink
- Double Bowl Copper Kitchen Sink Embossed Front Apron Hammered Antique Finish
- Double Bowl Copper Kitchen Sink Front Apron Hammered Shining Copper Finish
- Copper Kitchen Sink Double Bowl Front Apron Hammered Antique Finish
- Double Bowl Copper Kitchen Sink Front Apron Smooth Shining Copper Finish
Care & Maintenance
Copper is a natural antibacterial product that requires minimal care. For regular maintenance, simply rinse the sink after each use. Otherwise, wash occasionally with dish soap and a sponge for a more thorough cleaning. The sinks we supply are waxed by hand. Copper sinks have a living finish, which evolves over time, which can be prevented by the use of wax.
Copper has the unique advantage of oxidizing over time, which means that its color continues to evolve with the life of the sink. The older it gets, the more attractive it looks. Any scratches and flaws that occur on its surface will disappear into the metal as it oxidizes.
We recommend just washing your sink with mild soap and water. Read more on care & maintenance of copper sinks.
Please do not use any harsh chemicals for cleaning.
Our Presence Elsewhere
Imported in UK by Coppersmith® Creations Ltd.