Double Slipper Nickel Interior Copper Bathtub
A beautifully decorative Double Slipper Nickel Interior Copper Bathtub with horizontal ribbing and rivets makes this double-slipper tub an eye-catching piece for any home. The hammered detail and stunning nickel-plated interior complement the antique copper finish beautifully.
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Polished
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 32″ W x 31″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 64 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 32″ W x 31″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 67 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- Smooth rim and base.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Pop Up Bathtub Waste : This bathtub comes with a pop up bathtub waste for ease of drainage.
Why buy this Double Slipper Nickel Interior Copper Bathtub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: