Hammered Clawfoot Copper Double Slipper Tub
This hammered clawfoot copper double slipper tub is a true example of luxury with its solid copper claw feet with a hammered exterior and interior. The beautiful copper antique finish has an earthy hue and is easy to maintain.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Copper
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Water Capacity (Gallons): 63
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 170
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 280
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 31-1/2″ W (front to back) x 28-1/2″ H (± 1″). Water capacity without overflow: 63 gallons.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 32″ W (front to back) x 29″ H (± 1″). Water capacity without overflow: 91 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
Why buy this Hammered Clawfoot Copper Double Slipper Tub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: