Hammered Copper Clawfoot Slipper Bathtub
Spice up your bathing area with this hammered copper tub that features a beautiful Antique Copper finish and handcrafted solid copper claw feet. This 66 inches hammered copper clawfoot slipper bathtub shall be your favorite luxury item in the house providing you the best relaxing moments of your life.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 66″
- Width: 32″
- Height: 29″
- Tub Interior Length: 50″
- Tub Interior Width: 22″
- Water Depth to Rim: 16-1/2″
- Water Depth To Overflow: 13-3/4″
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Copper
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Dimensions: 66″ L x 32″ W (front to back) x 29″ H (± 1″).
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
Why buy this Hammered Copper Clawfoot Slipper Bathtub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: