Hammered Dark Antique Copper Tub
Soak luxuriously in this spacious 71″ Hammered Dark Antique Copper Tub on Plinth. This copper tub has a hammered surface with a sultry Dark Antique Copper finish. Pair with a freestanding tub filler or wall-mount faucet.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Water Capacity (Gallons): 79
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 111
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 221
- Hand-polished finish.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
- Water capacity with/without overflow: 67/79.
Why buy this Hammered Dark Antique Copper Tub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: