Hammered Dark Copper Double Slipper Tub
Take a relaxing soak in the 71″ Hammered Dark Copper Double Slipper Tub. A decorative plinth encases the base of the tub, while the lip contains a continuous rolled rim. Forged by hand, this tub adds a warm and rustic look to any bathroom.
- Product Finish: Dark Antique Copper
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 107
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 192
- Dimensions: 70-1/2″ L x 33-1/2″ W (front to back) x 33-1/8″ H (± 1″).
- Made of 16-gauge copper. Lacquered finish.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Why buy this Hammered Dark Copper Double Slipper Tub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: