Hammered Double Slipper Nickel Interior Copper Tub
Perfect for soaking, the 78″ Extra Wide Hammered Double Slipper Nickel Interior Copper Tub features an integrated plinth, a hand-hammered surface, and a beautiful Nickel-plated interior. The handsome patina on this spacious tub is applied using French hot process with a hand-polished finish.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Polished
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 200
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 310
- Dimensions:77-3/4″ L x 44-3/4″ W (front to back) x 27-3/4″ H (± 1″).
- Hand-polished finish.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Note: Due to its size, this tub may require 3 – 4 people to lift.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Pop Up Bathtub Waste : This bathtub comes with a pop up bathtub waste for ease of drainage.
Why buy this Hammered Double Slipper Nickel Interior Copper Tub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below:
For a more thorough cleaning, clean the bathtub occasionally with gentle or mild dish soap, warm water and a soft and clean cloth or sponge. wipe the inner and outer surfaces of your copper bathtub with the piece of cloth or sponge to keep it away from water residues held in the texture