Pedestal Copper Bathtub
This Pedestal Copper Bathtub features a smooth plinth with horizontal ribbing, a tightly rolled rim, and a hammered tub body. The desirable Antique Copper finish complements any bathroom decor, and its dual-ended shape is perfect for couples. Pair this tub with a freestanding or wall-mount faucet for a designer look.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 100
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 210
- 61″ Dimensions: 61″ L x 31″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 65 gallons.
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 33″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 73 gallons.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 32″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity without/with overflow: 97/80 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall or floor-mount tub filler.
- Tubs are available with or without an overflow.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Why buy this Pedestal Copper Bathtub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below:
For a more thorough cleaning, clean the bathtub occasionally with gentle or mild dish soap, warm water and a soft and clean cloth or sponge. wipe the inner and outer surfaces of your copper bathtub with the piece of cloth or sponge to keep it away from water residues held in the texture