Cast Bronze Sink 18 inch Earthen Lamp Style
Cast Bronze Sink 18 inch Earthen Lamp Style is a contemporary metal cast bronze sinks beautifully designed in the shape of the earthen lamp.
- 18.00 L x 13.25 W x 6.00 H inch
- Earthen Lamp Style Sink Design
- The sink is made of White Bronze with matt finish inside with black exterior finish.
- Coppersmith Creations bronze vessels are hand-crafted using traditional sand casting methods.
- Some finishing marks, minor pitting, and small color anomalies are the distinguishing traits of our handcrafted bronze sinks.
- Patinas will vary a little with each sink.
- Each sink receives a coat of wax which gives our sinks a rich, natural luster and slows the natural oxidation process.
- You may apply a maintenance wax coat periodically to maintain this finish.
Care & Maintenance
- Wipe the basin dry with a soft cloth after each use.
- Clean with a non-bleach mild soap.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh detergents, as these will compromise or remove the oxidized surface.
- Avoid the use of anti-bacterial soaps. Do not allow toothpaste or any kind of corrosive materials to sit on the surface of the sink.
- When water no longer forms beads on the surface of the basin, re-apply another coat of paste wax.
- Expect the patina to change naturally over time.
- To get rid of spotting caused by hard water, dilute white vinegar with an equal amount of water and fill sink or wipe on with a soft cloth.
- Allow to soak for several minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- White bronze has a satin finish and is the actual color of the bronze material.
- It will take on a slightly darker, richer patina over time. If desired or in response to staining or spotting, the finish may return back to the original color of the underlying material by using a Scotchbrite pad or copper cleaner.
- The surface can then be allowed to naturally patina. Do not use any type of abrasive or metal polish.
- Wax should be reapplied as needed. IMPORTANT: Do not use plumber’s putty when installing drain.