Copper Bathtub + Sink Nickel Inside & on Base
This is a combo product offering wherein you get a copper bathtub along with a matching tub style sink.
Copper Tub Nickel Inside & on Base
- Tub Dimensions(mm): 1680 x 725 x 715
- Made of 16 gauge copper.
- Popup bath waste included.
- Nickel Inside Copper Outside Finish.
- Nickel Finish tub base.
- Easy maintenance.
Matching Tub Style Sink
- Dim(inches): 26″ x 13.5″ x 10″
- Dim(mm): 660.40 x 342.9 x 254
- Material: Copper
- Thickness: 16 gauge (16 gauge is thicker than 17 gauge)
- Finish: Nickel Inside & on Base Copper Outside
- Waste: Not included.
- A standard bathroom basin waste available in your local plumbing shop will fit with this sink.
Care & Maintenance
Copper is a soft metal and hence can get scratches easily, however owing to self-healing nature of copper, these scratches will disappear themselves as surface of copper constantly reacts with the air and gradually changes color and appearance. This is called the patina.
Instead of trying to repair the scratches, you should start loving them as these scratches, dents, and dings form the unique character of the copper and adds to the rustic feel of the metal product.
- Never use any corrosive cleaners or ammonia and acid-based cleaners as these can damage the surface of the copper bath. Use a mild detergent or mild soap only.
- Avoid using steel wool and brushes as these can scratch the surface of your bath. Use a soft cloth for cleaning instead.
- Please dry the bath of whatever finish you have ( copper, nickel plated, color paint ) after every use otherwise it can have water marks.
- While bathing, make sure that the bathing substances that you add to the water are suitable for use in the copper tub. You should for example never use lemon in a copper bathtub.
Bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth.
Read more about care & maintenance of copper bathtubs.