Copper Double Slipper Pedestal Tub
This Copper Double Slipper Pedestal Tub combines traditional elegance with contemporary performance. A ribbed and studded plinth lines the bottom of this bathtub, giving it a unique look that elevates the style of any master bathroom. For an enhanced soaking experience, go for this bathtub and rejuvenate your body.
Installation at client’s site
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 33″ W x 32″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 69 gallons.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 33″ W x 32″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 76 gallons.
- Width including rings: 35″.
- Please note: Tub is extra wide. Check door frame measurements before ordering.
- Smooth rim and base.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Why buy this Copper Double Slipper Pedestal Tub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: