Copper Double Slipper Pedestal Tub
This Copper Double Slipper Pedestal Tub combines traditional elegance with contemporary performance. A ribbed and studded plinth lines the bottom of this bathtub, giving it a unique look that elevates the style of any master bathroom. For an enhanced soaking experience, go for this bathtub and rejuvenate your body.
Installation at client’s site
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 33″ W x 32″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 69 gallons.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 33″ W x 32″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 76 gallons.
- Width including rings: 35″.
- Please note: Tub is extra wide. Check door frame measurements before ordering.
- Smooth rim and base.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Why buy this Copper Double Slipper Pedestal Tub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below:
For a more thorough cleaning, clean the bathtub occasionally with gentle or mild dish soap, warm water and a soft and clean cloth or sponge. wipe the inner and outer surfaces of your copper bathtub with the piece of cloth or sponge to keep it away from water residues held in the texture