Smooth Double Slipper Copper Bathtub
This Smooth Double Slipper Copper Bathtub is made for contemporary bathrooms and for an enhanced experience of luxury. Made of 16 gauge solid copper and hand waxed for easy maintenance, it should be used with a freestanding or wall-mounted faucet.
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 33″ W x 32″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 61 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 170/280 lbs.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 32″ W x 30″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 81 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 200/310 lbs.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
Why buy this Smooth Double Slipper Copper Bathtub
Copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, the copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend to soak yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below:
For a more thorough cleaning, clean the bathtub occasionally with gentle or mild dish soap, warm water and a soft and clean cloth or sponge. wipe the inner and outer surfaces of your copper bathtub with the piece of cloth or sponge to keep it away from water residues held in the texture