Straight Base Copper Bathtub Brushed Copper Exterior & Polished Nickel Interior
Straight Base Copper Bathtub Brushed Copper Exterior & Polished Nickel Interior is a beautiful one-of-a-kind bathing luxury fixture for your bathroom.
- Dim(mm) 1500 (L) x 700 (W) x 600 (H)
- Dim(inches): 59.05″ x 27.55″ x 23.62″
- Exterior Finish: Brushed Copper
- Interior Finish: Polished Nickel
- 16 Gauge Lead-Free Pure Copper
- Matching Popup Waste Drain Included
- Straight top (no curve in the middle)
- Lip/roll on the top of the bath less curled.
- Weight of Bathtub: 36.500 Kg (approx.)
- Weight of bath with its wooden packaging: 80 Kg (approx.)
Why you should consider investing in a Straight Base Copper Bathtub
Newly constructed brass go through a natural aging process and may appear unsightly for a very short, “break-in” period. Initially, they will be gray in color and evolve into a rich. In a short time, your sink will develop dark spots and marks where water or other products have caused natural oxidation. This is normal. These spots will blend together and transform your sink into a beautifully vibrant display of color. Acid products, like ketchup or lemon, will remove the patina on your sink if left on for a while. Not to worry… The patina will revive quickly and any spots will vanish in a short time, depending on the minerals in your water.
Brass has the unique advantage of oxidizing over time, which means that its color continues to evolve with the life of the sink. The older it gets, the more attractive it looks. Any scratches and flaws that occur on its surface will disappear into the metal as it oxidizes.
Care & Maintenance
This Copper Bath is coated with a lacquer that maintains the finish and means that the bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth. The coating is durable and flexible, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of regular use. Read more on the care & maintenance.